What is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT):
Hyperbaric therapy is a medical treatment which uses high flow oxygen in a low-pressure environment.
It enhances the body’s natural healing ability.
In the chamber, increased pressure forces oxygen you are breathing into your blood plasma, as a result you have more oxygen available in your blood for your body to use in healing. Increased mitochondrial function for longer cellular life.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is similar to diving underwater with oxygen. This is why a treatment is often referred to as a dive.
Benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy:
- Speeds Healing
- Accelerates the body’s natural healing process for wounds, injuries and surgeries.
- Increases the amount of oxygen to injured tissues or parts of the body with poor circulation.
- Reduces Swelling & Bruising with enhanced healing
- Reduces Pain & Discomfort
- Assists White Blood Cells in Fighting Infection
- Increases the Formation of New Blood Vessels
- Increases Collagen & Stem Cell Production
- Promotes Greater Tissue Strength